Working for us
The First Step is currently recruiting for the following role, which is a temporary appointment (maternity cover until approximately July 2020):
- Independent Domestic & Sexual Violence Advocate (28 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday)
CV’s are NOT accepted and will be disregarded during the shortlisting process.
Information on this role is below and a full application must be completed. See below for how to apply.
Salary: £20,119 (FTE £25,149) plus 6% pension contribution.
As an IDSVA, you will work directly with high risk victims of domestic abuse including assessing and managing risk, and safety planning. You must have relevant qualifications and/or a minimum of 3 years experience working in this Sector.
Closing date for completed applications is Monday 30 September 2019 at 5pm.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 3 October 2019.
Thank you for your interest in working for The First Step. ______________________________________________________________________
How to Apply
Download the appropriate documents listed below (or email email@example.com for an application pack) and submit your completed Application Form, and the Equality & Diversity Monitoring form, before the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org
The First Step is committed to recruiting and selecting staff in a manner which:
• Promotes equality of opportunity and diversity
• Is open and fair
• Results in a high quality of people working for The First Step
• Gives due consideration to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults accessing our services
• By pursuing non-discriminatory policies and practices and providing an environment in which there is equality of opportunity