Working for us
The First Step is currently recruiting for the following role
- Female Domestic Abuse Refuge Worker – Nights (an average of 28 hours over a 3 week rolling programme)
CV’s are NOT accepted and will be disregarded during the shortlisting process.
Information on this role is below and a full application must be completed. See below for how to apply.
Salary: £13,744 (FTE £17,180) plus 6% pension contribution.
Closing date for completed applications has been extended to Monday 9 December 2019 at 12 noon.
Interviews will take place on Friday 13 December 2019.
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack. Then submit your completed Application Form, and the Equality & Diversity Monitoring form, before the closing date to email@example.com
The First Step is committed to recruiting and selecting staff in a manner which:
• Promotes equality of opportunity and diversity
• Is open and fair
• Results in a high quality of people working for The First Step
• Gives due consideration to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults accessing our services
• By pursuing non-discriminatory policies and practices and providing an environment in which there is equality of opportunity.
Thank you for your interest in working for The First Step.